On KHJ scrapbook - I'm a mute Hyena in the dark






Photobucket




This old ahjumma. . .did lots of "first time things" coz of the lil' urchin boy. . .one of'em . . . creating scrapbook pages. Kept wanting to post about the scrapbook pages I did for KHJ's Bday a few years ago with LKHJ, I had fun and underwent a lot of other emotions while creating and sending those scrapbooks ! Although I made two scrapbooks for KHJ's B-day, in 2010 and 2011, there're only pics of the last one I made. The pics for the first one's lost somewhere in my laptop's broken hard disc and in my malfunctioning external hard disc. . . .me sad . . .ohhh welll. . .



Photobucket


So the theme for the second one is STAR. . . .
yep. . . . . . . . KHJ's a STAR allright !


Photobucket


Cut out the letters and draw something on them to make it more personal, 
they're small so can only manage to write HJ's name and SS501 on them. . .



Photobucket


Ok, cut out a cartoon figure wearing blue soccer uniform....cut out the number 9 from a calendar. . .stick it on. . .find Leader's photo somewhere and cut the head part [forgive me Hyun Joong dear ]. . .stick that on top of the uniform .. . . .phew. . . .got it. . . .now cut out the soccer ball and put it on top of the heart. . . finished ! But that's only the corner of the page. . . . . . .sob. . .



Photobucket

Ok. . . .the rest of the page had to be filled also. . . .
I wrote somethings on the right margin.. . .
I even wrote that I'm also a fan of BYJ. . . kekeke



 Photobucket


Not as perfect as I wished. . . .but I sent it anyway. . .
I wonder if Hyun Joong had a chance to glance at it.






I also want to share the funny and stupid things I did while making my first Bday scrapbook page for Hyun Joong. . .I posted some in LKHJ. . . and I hope no one minds me re-posting them here  [ I only re-post mine. . .not anybody-else's ]. . .



First stupidity - I forgot I had a brain :


This ajumma wanna share "my first time" scrap-booking experience with you all. . .
you will just have to listen !! bec there's no one else here at my place
who will listen and understand me . . .

my scrapbook is aniya ready yet, but i've put in lot's of effort. . . .i think. . .
had a bit free time. . .so got all my scrap-booking supplies out
and do some brainstorm. . .then. .

first try :
-decide on the color of background I'm going to use
-get some idea of a drawing. . . .but it has to be cut out. . .
-find drawing on the internet. . .
-try to draw. . . .one more time . . .drawing turns out ****&%#@***aaarrrghhh!!!
-put paper on top of laptop monitor. . . . .trace drawing with pencil
- *praying pencil not make hole on LCD screen*
- success !!! *smile*. . . .thicken lines with marker. . . .
-proceed to cut out. . . .*happy happy*
-finger tips all black...use wrong type of marker.
-hands all black *no turning back*
-cut out finished !! horraay. . .
-horraay too soon. . . .
-both sides of paper all black from fingers . . .

second try :
-wash hands. .
-get another paper
-trace and draw again *hope pencil still not make hole on LCD screen*
-finish ! . . . .start cutting. . . . .no problem *happy happy*
-turn paper around..
-find out have been drawing on wrong side of paper !
-*tear hair out* arrrgggghhh. . .

Not giving up, will try again later. . .
pls don't try the tracing thingy I did on your laptop,
me will not be responsible for what happens.
Supplies getting low. . .probably have to raid stores tomorrow.
Despite the above. . .I loved every minute of it and feel I really belong. . .
cos you are all doing the scrap book too. . .


 [ Have you seen the no brain ? 
Yep. . .all I had to do was print it out !!! ]




Second Stupidity - Becoming a mute Hyena in the dark


Just want to share something connected to the scrapbook...

Well . . . .you are all comfy and cozy about your scrapbooks, I see. . . .
all sent and delivered and received by xxxxxx..
me is sweating bullets over mine. .

Was doing my scrapbook leisurely and confidently. . .
thought I still had one full week. . . .
before sending it a week b4 deadline.

Out of the purple [I like purple more than blue. .so. . .]
there came a call from hubby, summoning me to his side
to an island in eastern part of Indonesia. . . .for a week. .
Yikes !!!! My scrapbook !!!

Lovingly and carefully packed scrapbook along with my clothes. .
at the airport look on anxiously as they manhandled my luggage. . .bite fingernails. . .

Arrived at destination. . .after greeting hubby, immediately open luggage in car. . . .
find scrapbook safe and sound in one piece, no creases !
Hug scrapbook..
[hubby wondering how come he didn't get a hug]


After 2 days. . .commence scrap-booking
. . .hubby asleep. .
it was late evening and the lights in the bedroom were off. .
didn't want to disturb hubby. . .so tiptoe to the dinning-room
put all materials on table. . .
oh...forgot the glue !!
go back to the bedroom. . .glue on top of dresser. . .
so dark. . .can't see anything !
grope around for a tube shaped object. . .found it !!

tiptoe back out . . .sit down. . . .
slather glue thickly on the back of dear Hyun Joong's picture. .
something wrong. . .why is glue milky white ??? !!
why is picture not sticking ???

really. . .really LOOK at the tube. . . .
read : " s k i n   o i n t m e n t "
 Oh. . . . . . .!!!! Kheeekheeekheee..
laugh like a mute hyena in the dead of night

. . . .sigh. . . .

after 6 days. . .go back home. . .
. . . .bite what's left of fingernails. . . .
scrapbook survived the trip back . . .

much loved, dog-eared and weary traveled scrapbook sent.


People who weren't involved in the project probably don't understand what's all the noise about. . .well. . . .there was a dead line. . .and I'm always the one who comes sprinting in at the last moments. . .sob sob. Oh. . . .the things I do for my lil' urchin boy Hyun Joong. . . . . .


Photo credit : as tagged.








Comments

Popular Posts